POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Where can I find the output imagine data? : Where can I find the output imagine data? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Where can I find the output imagine data?
From: Wu Yang
Date: 17 Oct 2002 11:01:51
Message: <3daed0df@news.povray.org>
Hi, all
   The following is what I want to do:
   Suppose I put a radar in the camera position. Because the radar emit the
electromagnetic wave, so it also likes a light source. I want the data back
to the radar, that is to say, the camera position. I think that this is the
same data which I can see by render some pov file(output image data,right?)
if I put camera and light source in the same position. But I am not familar
with this huge program. So please tell me where can I find the output
imagine data?

Thanks a lot
Wu Yang